Saturday 16 November 2013

My Craft Studio Angel Policy - very generous!

http://www.createandcraft.tv/My_Craft_Studio_Fairyland_CD_ROM-292011.aspx

just a snippet

With all the images being original artwork for My Craft Studio, it allows the crafter to sell their projects under the Angel Policy. Meaning there no restrictions, unlike other licensed artwork.

always check first but I believe this angel policy applies to most My Craft Studio cdroms, which is great if you want to sell at fairs, or raise charity funds, or try a small business.  Debbi Moore is the other company with a generous Angel Policy, but you will need to check her website for this, again this is similar to my craft studio as long as it is handcrafted but check for yourself first.

So I do tend to favour their cd roms, as most of the others allow 200 a year, although there are others that are generous SOME of Joanna Sheens and there are others but I shall blog later about those.

No comments:

Post a Comment