Tuesday 19 November 2013

Make your own sentiments using My Craft Studio - just practice its fun

First attempt at my craft studio and using their backgrounds, shapes, etc, to make own sentiments then
I tried using the effects tab and changing the hue, contrast, etc, to get different colours
see below


Thanks to my craft studio having fun with crafting and making own sentiments is easy, you can do them in polkadoodles and
put in your own messages in their templates

To me this is what  makes digital crafting fun the myriads of things that you can do with the myriad of graphics my craft studio, etc,
offer. I must admit My Craft Studio, Debbi Moore are my favourites due to their generous
angel policies.  Not that I sell any, but it's there in case one changes their
mind.

I did the latter one purplish so that it may go with a bit vintage lace, steampunk type of think, if distressed a bit more with purply or grey inks or whatever.

Just it was fun to have a go.  Just take in a background, punch a rectangle or circle square out of it, and then do it again and overlay, and then add text - could try more fonts and more shapes, etc.  Some eg, More than Words, Mycraft studio give you templates like the tag shapes above to fill in yourself.  I had a go, not perfect, but cheaper, and fun to make.  With practice I am sure I could be more creative.  I just placedit here to encourage
you to have a go yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment