Friday 27 December 2013

My Craft Studio full explanation of tabs, etc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw7ekkwsXgY

Stephanie Weightman again gives a concise clear explanation of MCS programme for those of you who enjoy digital crafting.  I have always wanted to know how to use the embossing scale!!! Now I know.

I think it is a fantastic programme and it is all transferable to My Craft Studio Professional and My Craft Studio Elite.

I really love these crafting programmes, especially Elite as you can transfer over any jpeg image and you also have the option of saving any image created in MCS as a jpeg too, which is handy.

It is so easy and simple to use but the effects you can get, the opacity you can use for inserts and envelopes.  On many MCS programmes you have lovely envelope templates and you just drag and drop into them the background sheets given and it is hey presto as quick as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment